oh hello & welcome
I am Natasha Stegen Haasbroek,
a qualified dietitian & professional hair and make-up artist. My dietetics practice is based in the beautiful town of Stellenbosch, Western Cape, this also serves as my hair and make-up studio where I love to meet my brides for their trials or any client who require my services. I also travel to your location, where you as a bride will be getting dressed or wherever your shoot will take place.
I freelance in the Western Cape and cover Bridal, Matric Dance, Fashion-, Family-, Maternity-, Portrait-, and Couple Shoots… any special occasion. I am comfortable in any style of makeup and hair and will be able to assist with any request.
I believe in only using quality products to ensure best results that will last. My kit consist of brands such as Mac Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Smashbox, Nars, Inglot, Tart, Anastasia, just to name a few. I also make use of Airbase Airbrush, which is a silicon-based formula to create a flawless finish.
I am a strong believer that makeup should not wear you, but should enhance your natural beauty that is already there.
I've always been passionate about empowering woman! My journey started with studying dietetics. I then realised a few years back that I can offer a full circle solution by adding beauty artistry.
Assisting clients in their inner health to outer beauty journey gives me abundant joy. I can offer a bride to be the opportunity to start with a nutrition plan months before her wedding, helping her to reach her goal weight, and then ending off her journey on her big day with fairy tale hair and make-up. I can offer the same solution to grade 11 pupils before their matric farewell dance or any other client.
I incorporate modern make-up techniques and products into my classically trained method. My Make-up style transcends from soft and romantic to dramatic and sexy. I am constantly advancing my skills in all sectors, from dietetics to beauty.
MAGNIFY THE BEAUTY WITHIN - That's my motto. ♥
me as a dietitian
I have a B-dietetics degree from the University of Pretoria.
I gained extensive knowledge and experience through practicing dietetics in various fields: in private practice since 2004, which included sole dietitian at a HIV-TB hospital and working abroad as locum dietitian for 2 years in clinical settings in all specialties.
Practice number: Pr 0107875
I have done many education sessions in South Africa and the UK on topics such as:
- Pediatric Dietetics
- Sport Nutrition
- HIV/AIDS Management
- Diabetics Care
- B-Dietetics (University of Pretoria, 2000).
- Advanced Course in Diabetes Care for Health Professionals, RSA (2001).
- Advanced course in Paediatric Dietetics – Institute of Child Health, University College London (2002).
- How to motivate dietetic clients – SDS Seminars, London (2002).
- Basic Sport Nutrition, RSA (2003).
- HIV/AIDS Management Course, RSA (2003).
- Vitality Nutritional Assessment (2005).
- DNAlysis Biotechnology Course (2014).
- HPCSA – Health professional councial of South Africa.
- ADSA – Association of Dietitians in South Africa.
- DAA – Dietetic Association of Australia.
- BDA – British Dietetic Association.
- AHPCSA – Allied Health Professional Council of South Africa.
- Vitality Accredited Dietitian, RSA.
- DNA Analysis Consultant, RSA.
I am Member of:
me as a hair & make-up artist
Alicia Buckle School of Make-up and Hair (Stellenbosch, Western Cape) Certificate in:
- Professional Advanced Bridal Course, the Final examination, completed practical training, certified specialist in this field (2017)
- Professional Advanced Make-up Course, Final Examination, qualified to practice as a qualified make-up artist (2017)
- Hairstyling Course, Final Examination and is capable in performing specialized hairstyles for special occasions (2017)
- Top Three Students Award in Hair Course 2017
- Worked at the AFI Fashion Week as a M.A.C artist doing make-up for models
- Workshop on Hairstyling for Ethnic Hair (2018)
- Make-Up Workshop (2018)
- International Certificate for Airbrush Technique (2018 Cape Town)
- Level 2 Certificate in Make-up
- Successful Completion of Pro Make-up Master Classes 5 one-on-one master classes …15Hrs Practical (2019)
- Hairstyling Master Class (2019)
- Qualified Dance Instructor – Modern Jazz.
- Diploma in Reflexology – International Institution of Reflexology (2000).
AFI Fashion Week Cape Town 2018
GHD South Africa
MUD (Make-up Designory)
ITEC (International Therapy Examination Council UK)
Cecilia Fourie Hair and Makeup Academy (Durbanville) Certificate in:
Master class at (2020 George)
me as a wife and a mother
Personally, with all qualifications set aside, my biggest accomplishment in life is definitely my family. My husband and I are the proud parents of two gorgeous teenage daughters, our pride and joy! The reason I live ♥
Having two daughters means having full-time models to practice new make-up & hairstyle techniques on, how lucky am I ?! It also gives me great insight into the youth of today as I work continuously helping teens with their nutritional health and beauty routines. I am passionate about my family and friends, love spending my free time exploring beautiful places and enjoy hiking mountain trails. I'm a girlie girl, love good champagne, my favorite color is pink and anything glitter always catches my eye ♥
I always work towards a healthy balance between my profession and family, always striving to better myself......
Being a mother is by far MY GREATEST ADVENTURE !!